Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mary and Alison's day in Liverpool City Center

Mary at her favorite cafe on Bold St, that serves an excellent Americano
Down by the water, there is a section of town that is protected from construction because of historical laws, providing a beautiful cityscape
Liver Bird, originally was suppose to be an eagle, however it doesn't look like an eagle so it was decided it would be called the Liver Bird.
Typical architecture in city center
Catholic Cathedral
Mary and I spent the whole afternoon walking around city center, she showing me the sites and sharing with me her favorite parts of town. It was so much fun to have the day to reconnect and see this new home of her and Jesse's. It's really quite beautiful. I often felt myself thinking the buildings were so unique and very thick or solid feeling. I hope that is captured in these pictures.

No comments: