Saturday, October 6, 2012

What a delight

Ok so I know I have been very bad about posting blogs but today I realized I was going about it the wrong way, I don't need to update it and write everything down and make a big deal. I am going to treat it more like a daily journal to my friends and family. And this starts today.

I just want to say tonight was such a delightful surprise, David and I were sitting around thinking about what we were going to do and decided to call our friend Jane who is facing some challenges right now and invite her over for dinner. It was wonderful, uplifting and a pure delight. An evening filled with good food, drink and stories always puts a smile on my face and my heart.

1 comment:

Mary Lundquist said...

Looking forward to reading more updates! Hope you guys are doing well and hope you can come to LA for Thanksgiving (or some other time soon!) xmary