Saturday, February 16, 2013

Spring Is Here

So it has been cool here the last 6wks, meaning high 30's or low 40's at night, 40's to 50's during the day, not that cold compares to home but cooler than usual. At this time of year there are specials are car dealerships usually if the temperature goes above 90, not even close this year. But today...today it has been beautiful!

I started my day with 'truck pull,' which today was a car push because we had no truck available but the weather was perfect. 510 yards each, we pushed this car through four different suicides and it was 55 degrees out!


I then enjoyed a couple hours outside with Emmett, running to the library and hardware store, eating a mid morning snack at Mesa Arts Center and curling our toes in the grass at the MAC gardens.




Emmett is now sleeping while I clean the house, airing it out before my in-laws arrive tomorrow for the week.



No comments: