Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baby Pictures!!

We don't know if the babe is a boy or girl but we know it has 5 fingers on at least one hand!!
I think he/she is sucking it's thumb here, I don't know if that's possible but it sure looks like it.


So crazy right, I can't believe this living being is growing inside me. It's been good so far, I have been super sick so I finally asked my midwife after 8wks of throwing up almost every day to be put on something, so I'm taking Zolfran and it's a life saver!!! This Wednesday we have a check up and then the big date is Nov 3rd when we find out the sex, ahhh!!! Keep you all posted

2 comments:

Mary Lundquist said...

AMAZING WONDERFUL UNBELIEVABLE!

I'd love to talk on skype if you have the time! Give us a call.

-Mary

Kat said...

oh my gosh! congrats to both of you!! such exciting news! can't wait for more updates :)