Monday, April 20, 2009

REI garage sales Rock!!!!

Our new B.O.B. road trailer all put together

So David and I recently purchased a bicycle trailer for our ride to Hamilton, Ontario this summer and when we went to REI to pick it up we happened to arrive during the last 20min of an REI garage sale. Of course I never have any luck at these garage sales, nothing is ever my size or I can never find two of a pair, but this time David and I made out like bandates getting $300 worth of gear for $18, along with picking up our awesome new trailer which we have so far only used to pick up pizza for dinner but it worked great!!!David putting together the trailer with only minor difficulties

Our $300 worth of gear: a pair of $90 keen sandals that I have wanted for years for $3, 2 sets of hiking pools each worth $100 that were purchased for $12 because one in each set was "broken" and my handy husband easily fixed them when wegot them home, and a pair of $40 gloves that are perfect for biking in during chili weather for $3. What an awesome trip to REI


No comments: